Lohri, the cheerful festival of Punjabi is also known as Harvest festival which brings luck, happiness and prosperity in the life of all. People of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and other states of North India celebrate Lohri festival with great grandeur. On the festive day of Lohri, people gather around the bonfire and throw sweets, popcorn and puffed rice in the flame. Also people walk around the fire and sing Lohri songs.
Also Read: How to Write a Good Essay for Lohri ?
The festival of Lohri is a day of reconnecting with near and dear ones. This is how people express their heartfelt feelings towards their loved ones with Lohri quotes. And to help you with the best Lohri quotes, on this page we are presenting many amazing quotes for Lohri. People also convey their wishes to their loved ones with Lohri quotes. So find below the best Lohri quotes here-
Best Lohri Quotes
- “There would be no advantage to be gained by sowing a field of wheat if the harvest did not return more than was sown.” – Unknown
- “Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Unknown
- “Wish that the warmth of Bonn fire, sweetness of Gur and Rewri at Lohri remain with you n forever.” – Sonal
- “Enjoy this Lohri to the fullest and don’t forget to put Rewri, moongfali and popcorns in the Lohri fire. This will definitely bring good luck for you.” – Unknown
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Chandan
- “You must give to get, you must sow the seed, before you can reap the harvest.” – Unknown
- May the Lohri fire burn all the moments of sadness and bring you warmth of joy, happiness and love.
- Spread the message of peace and happiness of lohri
- Wish that warmth of bonn fire, sweetness of gud and rewari at lohri remain with you forever
- On this festive occasion of lohri, may God bless you with lifelong companionship and may it open doors of happiness for your offsprings! A very Happy Lohri!
- The sound of dhol is in the air, so dance to beats and share and care, May the rythms keep you always happy this I wish for you on Lohri! Happy Lohri
- May this lohri bring opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all you dreams intoreality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy Lohri
- Wishing god’s abundant blessings fill your life with happiness and pleasant surprises this Lohri and always. Have a happy Lohri!
- Hope divine grace brings joy to your heart and fulfills all your wishes on this auspicious occasion. Happy Lohri!