Fix 1: Restart your computer
Some programs running on your computer may conflict with Discord, causing sound problems for you. To see if this is the main issue, restart your computer to remove the current state of the software.
Re-issue after reboot. If you still can’t find a sound during screen sharing, try the next correction.
Fix 2: Update Disorder
Discord’s developers release regular updates to fix the bug. If you have no voice during discard screen sharing, it is possible that a recent update has stopped working with Discord correctly, and a new update is required to fix it.
Follow the instructions to check for disk updates:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the run dialog
- Type% localname% and click OK.
- Double-click the disk.
- Double click on update.exe and wait until the update process is complete.
- Renounce to test your issue.
If the audio is still missing while you are streaming, skip to the next fix below.
Fix 3: Update your audio driver
One of the most common causes of discs no audio problem during screen sharing is a missing or outdated audio driver.
If you are happy to do them all at once, you can manually update your device drivers. But it takes a long time. Or you can update them with Driver Easy with just a few clicks.
Driver Easy will automatically detect your system and find the right driver for it. You don’t need to know what system your computer is running on, you don’t have to take the risk of downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake while installing.
You can update your driver automatically with the free or easy version of Pro Driver. But with the Pro version it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run the driver comfortably and click the scan button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the update button next to the audio driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can install it manually (you can do this with the free version).
Or click Update to automatically download the update and install the correct version of all drivers that are unavailable or out of date on your system (for this you need the Pro version – when you click Update All You will be prompted to upgrade).
The Pro version of Driver Easy comes with full technical support.
If you require assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
- Check if Discord is running properly now.
If the audio is not returning, try the next method below.
Fix 4: Clear data roaming
Improper account settings and temporary Discord files may also cause audio failure when you are running Discord. To see if this fixes your problem, try clearing roaming data:
- Exit completely.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type% appdata%. Then, press enter key.
- Right-click on the disk, then select Delete.
- Renounce to test your issue.
If the sound is still missing during streaming, read and see the fixes below.
Fix 5: Temporarily disable your antivirus
If there is no sound when streaming to disk, it is unlikely that your antivirus is the root problem, but you should dismiss the possibility. Temporarily disable your antivirus program and check if the problem persists. (Consult your antivirus documentation for instructions on how to disable it.)
If the disk works properly after disabling antivirus software, contact the vendor of your antivirus software and ask them for advice, or install a different antivirus solution.
Be extra careful about which sites you visit, which emails you open and which files you download when your antivirus is inactive.
Fix 6: Reset Disk Voice Settings
Improper discovery settings can cause such errors. If you have recently changed the bickering setting and the audio has not been working since then. To see if this fixes the problem, try resetting the voice settings to default. Here how:
- Play the disk, and then click on the Settings icon.
- This image has an empty alt attribute; Its filename is image-280.png
- Click Voice and Video, then reset voice settings.
- Click OK .
- Try to share your screen again to test your problem.
If there is no audio while sharing your screen, try the next determination.
Fix 7: Add the program you want to share
To share your screen properly, make sure that the program you want to stream has been added to Discord. If you have not already done so, follow the instructions below:
- Play the disc and the program you want to share.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on the Sports Activity tab, and then add it.
- Click the box to open the drop-down menu, and then select the program you want to share.
- Click on Add Game.
- Make sure you toggle on next to OVERLAY.
If you are still experiencing Discord screen-share no audio error, try the fix below.
Fix 8: Uninstall Disk
If any of the above improvements did not work for you, then your problem may be due to corrupt or damaged disk files. In this case, reinstalling the disk is the solution to your issue. Follow the instructions below:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key. Then, type control and click on the control panel.
- Under Look under, click the category and then select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click the disk and click Uninstall.
- Download Disorder. Then, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to restore the disk.
- Relonch Disorder to see if Sound returned.
Hopefully, one of the above improvements helped solve your problem. If you have any questions and suggestions, please feel free to comment below.