If you want to fix PUBG Mobile Lite server errors, we have a piece for you. Recently, many PUBG Mobile Lite players have reported that they are unable to play due to an error. The error says “Server is busy please try again later. Error Code: Restricted-Area”. Some users have also reported a “download resource” error.
In this article, I am going to explain the reason for this error and finally, I will share the solution of this issue.
Reason: Actually, the reason behind this problem is that “Tencent” has not yet made the Lite version available in all countries. So for those users who try to play the lite version from the country where this game is not yet available, this error pops up.
The solution to this problem is given below.
Also Read: 10 Best Catwoman stories of all time
PUBG Mobile Lite Fix for “Server Busy” / “Restriction Area” Error
The only way to solve this problem and start playing “PUBG Mobile Lite” is that you are playing from the country where the use of this app is allowed. To do this, we need a VPN (virtual private network). There are many free VPN softwares available on the play store that will help you.
Here are the steps:
- Download a good free vpn software
- Once downloaded, in your Android device, go to “Settings >> Apps”, then find “Play Store” in the app list.
- The “Force Stop” plate stores and deletes “data” and “cache” in the storage section
- Now open your VPN software and select the country as “Philippines” or “Brazil”, once connected, open the Play Store
- Now search for “PUBG Mobile Lite”, if you see it listed in the Play Store, it means that the method has worked, if not, try again with another country.
- Make sure you are connected to VPN and download “Pub Mobile Lite”.
- You will no longer encounter a “server busy” or “restriction-zone” error.
If you are unable to find the “Lite Version of PUBG” in Play Store, you should first Download the “PUBG Mobile Lite apk” & then connect to VPN with “Philippines” or “Brazil” country selected.
Try Switching to Different VPN Service if these Steps Doesn’t work. Hopefully, you will not see “Server Busy” or “Restrict Area” Error.
Also Read: Hacking Apps for Garena Free Fire
Fix PUBG Mobile Lite Error “Restrict-Area” | By Changing DNS Method
If the VPN Method is not working for you, You need to Change the DNS Manually. To do so, Follow these Steps to fix PUBG Mobile Lite errors:
- Download “DNS Changer” App from Play Store
- Open up the App and Select “Custom DNS”
- Now, in the DNS Section Enter “126.96.36.199” & again “188.8.131.52”
- Click on “Start” to Connecting using this Custom DNS
- Now, Open PUBG Mobile Lite and Start Playing without Any Error
Note: Some Users are Reporting “Resources Error” after opening PUBG Mobile Lite app. This could be due to Corrupted “OBB Data”. To Fix this, Download the “apkpure” app on your Android and Install PUBG Mobile Lite XAPK (apk +OBB Data). Set Custom Fields in the DNS Section in the DNS Changer App (Mentioned Above) and Open the App. The Error should be fixed by now.