https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website allows people to play Minecraft at home by connecting with their friends and families through their smartphones.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect site makes gaming experience on PS4, Nintendo Switch very easy. However, to play on any non-Microsoft device, users must be registered and logged in with a free Microsoft account to play others on their device with Microsoft devices.
Microsoft Minecraft allows players to connect to each other through multiple devices. Such as PS4, Switch, a Windows PC and Mac. All Android or iOS device users can be able to play with their friends and colleagues who have a Minecraft game installed on Xbox One or Xbox 360 with their free Microsoft account login.
How to fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Sign in error for Minecraft?
Here are ways to fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect sign in Minecraft error:
Get help with Microsoft Sign in code from Minecraft
- Go to the Microsoft Code Access page and bookmark the page using a mobile or PC.
- Then open the Minecraft error message display and note the code.
- Copy the code and paste it on a Microsoft page on another device.
- Once you are done with the code entry, you will be able to access Microsoft and go to the Minecraft Store.
Remove all Minecraft saved and corrupted game dates
- Launch Minecraft Game.
- Go to Settings, and click System Settings.
- Click on Storage, and then on “Game Storage” to access the Minecraft Store files.
- Extract all files to launch Minecraft.
- Once again used the aka.ms remote connect site to proceed to play.
Create a new Microsoft account
The Microsoft account you are using on Xbox conflicts with the PS4.
Therefore, to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect problem, you have to create a new Microsoft account in the same way that you did when playing on XBOX. Use the remote access feature to easily fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect bug.
How to use the Xbox Mobile app to setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Go to the Nintendo official menu on your Sony PlayStation Store or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and click Download Minecraft
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click Download Minecraft for PS4.
- If you are a new user register for a Microsoft user account. Go to the Minecraft home screen on your device and click on the option to sign in.
- Click the link to redirect to the login page to gain access to the remote connection.
- You will get an eight-digit activation code. Type this code in the required fields to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote Connect official site.
- Open your web browser and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can do this on your Windows / Mac browser or your mobile browser.
- Enter the code on your console screen.
- Click the “Next” button and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the login process.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect issues are limited to Nintendo or Microsoft PS4 users only. Let us know how you erase or fix your problems in the comments section below.