Is Google server down? Yes, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, other Google services down globally today
Is Google Server Down? : Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and other Google services are facing outages.
The issue seems to have affected many users globally. Many users on social media are reporting problems sending emails via Gmail and uploading files to Google Drive.
Additionally, some users are experiencing connectivity issues when working with Google Docs and Google Meet.
Problems seem to have been revealed this morning.
However, Google is still investigating the outage and no concrete details are available yet.
Is Google server down?
According to user reports on Twitter, many users around the world are not able to access their email on Gmail.
Some users have also reported that they are experiencing problems while uploading attachments to their emails.
In addition, the hashtag #Gmail is trending on Twitter for many parts of the world.
Many Gadgets 360 employees faced problems uploading documents to Gmail or Google Drive.
Is Google Server Down?
Yes, some problem in #Gmail— Chetan (@hello_bola) August 20, 2020
I was trying to send CV but showing 'attachment failed'.
Is Google Server Down?
- According to details given on the downtime tracking website DowDector, today a large-scale report about the Gmail outage came around 9:30 am.
- The map available on the DowDector site shows that the issues are not limited to a few countries and are affecting users in many parts of the world, including India.
- The G Suite status dashboard has also been updated to reflect issues affecting the G Suite.
- According to the G Suite status dashboard, in addition to Gmail, Google services including Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Meat are down globally.
- Many users are uploading files to Google Drive, writing content to Google Docs or making video calls using Google Meet, stating problems since morning.
- Details available on the DownDirector suggest that issues arose with many Google services around the world at the same time as the Gmail outage.
- This suggests that there may be a problem with the Google Cloud.
- However, in addition to the messages on the G Suite status page, Google is yet to make a statement on the problems facing the general public.