pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51 Error :-Although Microsoft Outlook is the most commonly used email software nowadays due to its remarkable services, excellent security, technical errors can sometimes occur. If you are facing a [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can solve it easily by pasting it below steps.
Uninstall and install microsoft outlook again
The error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] is often common when your current version of Microsoft is corrupted or not working properly. To solve this problem you need to uninstall the program and reinstall it. Follow the instructions below to reinstall the program.
- First, open the control panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Find Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- Click Uninstall at the top of Programs and Features.
- An uninstall window will open, follow the instructions on it to complete the process.
- Now reinstall the program.
To remove duplicate accounts:
Multiple accounts may also have an error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. You need to remove duplicate accounts.
- Open Account and Settings in Outlook.
- You will get the option of Messaging tab, there you will be able to see duplicate account.
- Select the Delete option.
- Now refresh your outlook and check if the error has been resolved.
Repair program and features:
You can try to restore your viewpoint from the option of programs and features. Follow the guidelines below to repair the program and facilities.
- Open the control panel and go to Programs and Features.
- Search Microsoft Outlook / Office 365 and choose that option.
- At the top of the program and window, click the Edit button.
- A window will open, selectively repair them.
- Follow the instructions that will be given to complete the repair process.
- When complete, restart your system and check if the error has been resolved.
Change server port number:
Here is another solution to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. To change the server port number you need
- Valid approach.
- Click on File and go to Account Settings.
- Choose the Email option there and choose your account from the list provided.
- On another window pane, an email account will open.
- From there, select More Settings and choose Internet Email Settings.
- Now choose the Advanced tab.
- From here, change the SMPT number 465 to 587.
- Save the changes and you’re done.
Update microsoft outlook
It is possible that the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using may not be compatible with your system and that is why your approach is making errors. For this, you will need to update your email software to the latest version.
- Your computer may have an older version installed. You need to uninstall it immediately.
- Be sure to back up your required files before uninstalling it.
- Now install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
If you are not able to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] so far, you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Click on the Windows icon on the keyboard and go to Settings.
- Select the update and security method, there you will find the option to troubleshoot.
- Click Yes to activate the troubleshooting application.
- Wait until the configuration is finished.
- Now reboot your system and launch Microsoft Outlook and see if it is working.
We hope we helped you resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. If, however, you are experiencing difficulties, you can support the assistance of Microsoft Office customers.